Can I hide active services from the website?
You can hide services (classes, class packs, events etc) on the website that are active.
1. From the Dashboard, click on Services
2. Click on a Services Category and select the specific service you want to hide
3. Click on the rocket icon next to the specific service
4. If the icon is green, that means the service is published. If the icon is gray, that means the service is unpublished
1. When you unpublish a service, it just gets hidden from the website and the mobile app (if you have opted for one)
2. The service can be booked by the admin from the Front-desk
3. For classes associated with class-packs, unpublishing of the class will only hide the class from the website, but it will still be bookable with the class pack.