How to use Class pack for Unlimited Class access?
The Class Pack feature can be used to give your customers Unlimited Access to Classes.
You can create such a class pack with the following steps:
- Firstly, you would have to get to the class packs page from the services section
- On the class packs page, click on the Create Class Pack button
- Enter the name of the class pack
- Enter the description for the class pack
- Select the class pack type as ‘Ongoing Classpack’
- Set the number of credits available for the class pack. Make sure you set it as a high number so that the customers don’t run out of credits
- Set the time period validity of the class pack
- Select the auto book option if you want the customers to be auto booked to classes
- Set the class pack as a universal class pack. This is done to ensure that the customer has access to all the classes
- Enter the limit of maximum clients that can book the class pack
- In the advanced settings, you can have family sharing option and set filters for the class pack
- Create the class pack
If you want this unlimited access class packs to act as a membership, you can change the wordings of class packs’ from your service store setup section to ‘memberships’