Go to Dashboard> Settings> Integrations
- Create a Zapier account at www.zapier.com
- Go to https://app.getomnify.com/Welcome/integrations to access the integrations page on your Omnify dashboard.
- Click on the Zapier card.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to follow 3 steps.
- After Logging into Zapier, hit the invitation link.
- This will open up Omnify’s integration with Zapier.
Setting up a Zap:
Setting a Trigger:
- Zapier works on a Trigger -> Action basis ie. for every event that happens you can have a corresponding action taking place.
- To get started, choose Omnify as the Trigger app.
- Next, choose a trigger. At the moment we support only one trigger - ‘When a new customer is added’.
- Then you will be asked to connect to an account. Use the API token from the integrations page on your dashboard to connect your account.
- Click on test to check if it is connected.
- Now choose a business to which you want the integration to be applied.
- Go ahead and click continue
Setting an Action:
- We now have to set up an action that will occur once a trigger is fired.
- First, choose an action app - this can be any of the other apps like Gmail, Drip, MailChimp etc.
- Next, connect your account to the flow.
- Moving on, you will have to either simply test the step or complete an extra step like fill an email template depending on the app being integrated.
- From here you have two options. One is to continue the flow by adding another action step. You can even add a filter to impose conditions on the continuation of the flow. The other is to end the flow, name your zap and activate it.