How to integrate Omnify with Wix
You can embed Omnify widgets on your Wix website by following the steps given below:
- Go to app.getomnify.com website and log in with you Omnify credentials
- On the left column of menus, press Website, and then click on Widgets.
- Then click “Create an iFrame Widget”.
- Press the generate the button, and copy(Ctrl+C for windows/Cmd + C for MacOS/click “Copy to clipboard”) all the code written in the box below.
- Then go to your wix website editor
- On the left side of the page, there is a column of icons. Select the third one from the top of the page, which says “App Market” when you hover your cursor over it.
- A new window opens in the page, and there in the search bar simply type iFrame.
- Select the first result which is labelled as “HTML iFrame/Embed by Wix”.
- Arrange the greyed out html frame wherever on the page is suitable for your website by dragging it.
- Once satisfied with the position, press the “Enter Web Address” button near the top of the frame, and select Code.
- Paste(Ctrl+V for windows/Cmd + V for MacOS/right click and then click “Paste”) the code.
- Save and publish the website.