How to integrate Omnify with Squarespace
You can integrate Omnify widgets with your Squarepace website by following the steps given below:
- Go to app.getomnify.com website and log in with you Omnify credentials
- On the left column of menus, press Website, and then click on Widgets.
- Then click “Create an iFrame Widget”
- Press the generate the button, and copy(Ctrl+C for windows/Cmd + C for MacOS/click “Copy to clipboard”) all the code written in the box below
- Then go to your squarespace website editor
- Click page content, and select edit.
- On the right side of the page press the + icon and select “embed”
- A window opens on the bottom right with a text box. On the right of the text box, there is a button which looks like </>. Click that.
- A new window pops up in the middle of the page.
- Paste(Ctrl+V for windows/Cmd + V for MacOS/right click and then click “Paste”) the code.
- Click set, and then click Apply.
- Save and publish your website.