Add ons can be used to charge your clients a custom amount or add on amounts for a particular service. The add-ons feature is currently only available for bookings made from the front desk.
Part 1 - Creating an add on
1. Click on Services from the options on the left side of the dashboard.
2. Click on the Add-ons option
3. Click on the Create Addon button on the top right corner
4. Enter the name and the price of the add-on and click on the Create Addon button
5. Congratulations! You have created an add-on
Part 2 - Making a booking for an Addon
1. Click on the ‘Bookings’ option under ‘Frontdesk’ on the left menu of your dashboard
2. Click on the ‘New Booking’ button on the top right corner
3. Select the customer for whom the addon booking is going to be made
4. Select the ‘Add Ons’ from the menu
5. Select the add on for which you want to make the booking for, enter the quantity and click on add to cart button.
6. Check your cart information, select the payment method and complete the booking
7. Congratulations! You have completed a booking for an add on