With this feature, you can make a booking for your customer from the Front desk and send them a payment link.
How does it work?
- Go to Dashboard
- Click on Front desk and then on Bookings
- Click on the Add Client Button on Top Right of the page
- Select the Payer* (The Customer who will be paying for the service)
- Select the Specific Service Type you want to book from the Tabs (example: Class, Class Pack, Facility)
- Select the particular service you want to book and fill in all the details
- Select the Attendee** (The Attendee is the person who will be attending)
- Click on Add to Cart
- Add Discounts or Any additional charges to the Cart from the Dropdown
- Select Payment mode:
Online: By default, this option is chosen. If this option is chosen, then a payment link will be sent to the payer to confirm the booking.
- Once you send the payment link, the booking information will be showing in Frontdesk Booking Table as pending
- The Customer will receive an email asking them to make the payment to confirm the booking
- As the payment is made by the customer, the Booking will be marked Confirmed. An invoice will be emailed to the customer automatically