You can add multiple team Members to your Omnify Account and define Access levels.
When you are adding a team member, you can assign three different roles to them.
Before adding a Team Member, you can set the Access level for different roles. Here's how you can do it-
Set Access Levels for your Team Members
- Go to Dashboard. Click on Settings and then click on Team Members.
- On the right, you'll see the three roles: Admin, Manager, Trainer
- Click on one of the roles and click on edit. Switch off the pages that you don't want the Team Member to Access. Click on Save
Add Team Members
1. Go to Dashboard. Click on Settings and then click on Team Members.
2. Click on +Add Team Member button
3. Fill in the Details:
- Name: Enter the name of the Team Member
- Email: Enter their Email ID
- Role: Assign a role
- Profile Pic: Upload a Picture
Once you click Save, your Staff Member will receive an Email with their Username and Password