Offering discounts can be a key marketing strategy for your business. You can now offer Discounts by creating discount codes in your Omnify service store.
Discount codes can be generated for a number value discount or a percentage discount. You can also specify the dates for which the code is valid, the number of times a code can be redeemed and to which services the discount can be applied.
Once you generate a Discount code, you can offer the discount codes to your customers and even in couponing sites like Groupon, Living Social etc.
How to create Discount:
- From the Dashboard, go to Settings and then click on Discounts
- Click on Create Discounts button
- In the Coupon ID (Coupon code field), enter the name of your coupon code ID that your clients will have to use to redeem it. (Example DISC15, FIRST50 etc)
- Select a Discount type i.e if you want the discount to be number value discount or a percentage discount
- Enter the discount Amount or percentage (Example: $20 or 20%)
- In the Expiry Date box, you will need to set an expiry date for a discount, the discount will expire at 11:59:59 pm on that day.
- You can limit discount codes to one per customer in the Maximum redeems allowed per customer box or more.
- You can apply discounts in two ways: to a single service (like a particular class or membership etc) or to all the services you offer. You can do that by selecting the same on Services on which this coupon can be redeemed on
Editing a discount
- You can edit a discount. If you want to make changes like extending the expiry date (redeem by) you can do so.
- However, if you change the coupon ID, the older coupon ID will be obsolete.